Masters Of Photography

I chose to write about Ansel Adams. I saw his work and think its really nice looking. He takes a lot of photographs of landscapes which is what caught my attention. I like how all his photos had a feel to them. Some photos were brighter than others. The photos kind of had a gloomy feeling to them for some reason. My favorite photo he took was the Evening Clouds photo. I like how a lot of the clouds are showing in the background along with the mountains. I’m sure that in this photo the louds were meant to be the main focus. I like how its all really clear while also in black and white. Adams photo of the moonrise is also another one of my favorites. I like how the background is partially black but the photo is still clear. Half of it feels very dark while the other feels bright. There is two different feelings to the photo which makes it interesting to look at.  I think this photographers work has a certain feeling to it which is what makes his photos nice to look at. He seems to have put lots of effort into the angles and contrast. I like how the photos are all taken in many different places around the world. Like the moonrise photo was taken in New Mexico. I like the photos of all the mountains. I like all the photos of the water/streams. I like how the whites pop a lot but the black and grey also pop out a lot at the same time. The photos are evenly done. They are fun to look at. They are eye catching. I think I would check out their work again. Its really cool to me and super pretty to me as well. He has many photos and they all stick to the theme of landscapes.